Pawsitively Fabulous Pet Accommodations
At Paws Crossing, we've upgraded the pet boarding experience. We have top-of-the-line, spacious facilities offering a variety of boarding accommodations for dogs and cats.
Your Pet’s Comfort and Safety is Our Top Priority
- All dog accommodations include private walks twice daily.
- Cottage accommodations include doggie playtime.
- Pets are attended by our staff of experienced pet professionals.
- Our pet professionals offer extensive experience in caring for dogs and cats in short and long-term boarding situations.
- Paws Crossing is located in the same facility as Animal Eye Specialists and United Emergency Animal Clinic, and adjacent to Veterinary Surgical Associates and Veterinary Medical Specialists. In the event your regular veterinarian is unavailable, this assures that your pet is in good hands should anything arise.
Our Facilities Offer Your Pet Many Amenities:
- A beautiful meadow indoor play area for dogs of all sizes
- Outdoor play area with canine grass and bone-shaped pool for dogs 10lbs and over
- An indoor play area for cats with a salt water reef fish tank and a climbing tree
Learn More about Boarding your Dog Learn More about Boarding your Cat
For Your Convenience
- We are open from 7am to 7pm on weekdays.
- Saturdays: 9am-5pm
- Sundays: 11am-3pm
- Pets may be checked in any time during open hours.
- However, to ensure plenty of time for checking in, we ask that you arrive at least one hour before closing.